Surprise!

I am the world's worst secret keeper. Ask my husband how many times I have waited until Christmas or his birthday to give him his presents. (Never!) I can't stand the anticipation.

I have been waiting to post this session for 2 weeks and it has been killing me. It was definitely one of my favorite sessions of the year. They said they wanted funky and it was to be a Christmas surprise for Aaron (my BIL).

Here are 4 reasons why this session rocked:

* I about died when I saw L and N get out of their car. Funky layered goodness!
* We found a new awesome urban location.
* Hearing L and N say things like "look how the light hits that wall over there." Music to my ears!!
* Being beautiful doesn't hurt.



I love this picture of my nephew




Here is a short version of the slideshow I did for Aaron :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP