I really don't have time to post this...

but as I browsed through my pics this morning I HAD to post this. It sent me into a texture/color euphoria that I don't think I'll ever recover from.

And then I saw this...
and this...
Guess where we found this grass?
(this is where you say, " a beautiful little meadow.... a grassy field??")

WRONG! Would you believe I found this in a parking lot?
(This is when you say, "Shut. UP!")

I know, crazy. And she's crazy beautiful, huh!

Many more to come!
(This is when you say, "GET BACK TO WORK, MELISSA!")

Bye!

Rebekah  – (April 23, 2009 at 1:18 PM)  

love these shots! such a gorgeous girl! & LOVE the locations...awesome color & gorgeous grass. parking lot, huh?! :)

Leanna  – (April 23, 2009 at 1:25 PM)  

SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO WORK MELISSA! Just kidding. I LOVE that top picture. It's amazing, and belongs in a magazine... or something much cooler than a magazine.

Melissa  – (April 23, 2009 at 4:44 PM)  

Love that top picture!! Where is it?? I am laughing at the height difference between Hannah and Brooke when you compare the two in the doorway! She is adorable and I know they will be thrilled with the pics!

stacey  – (April 24, 2009 at 9:44 AM)  

wow. i love those shots! you are amazing.

Rach  – (April 27, 2009 at 12:29 PM)  

I drove by that crazy wall/door a while back and saw someone snapping pictures. It was probably you! Cool place, gorgeous pics!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP