You Asked For It... Mini Sessions

Thank you all for your interest in mini sessions! I have been dragging my feet to come up with an option that works for me and doesn't cost you too much.

In the past, mini sessions have frustrated me because I can't spend the time making each session as unique as I would like them to be. And after seeing my prints botched at local labs doesn't make me super excited to hand over digital negatives. Sheesh.. can you tell I'm a control freak?

But I DO see a need for them, and after much fasting, prayer and meditation I think I have found an option that won't burn me out, and hopefully won't break your bank.

The Mini Session

20 minute session at an outdoor location of your choice
2 full resolution images with print release
1 8x10 or 2 5x7s
20% off of prints ordered through my lab

$75


The Whole (mini) Shebang

20 minute session at an outdoor location of your choice
All full resolution images on CD with a print release
1 8x10 or 2 5x7s
20% off of prints ordered through my lab

$150


Mini session are great for: babies, individual kids, maternity

Mini sessions are NOT great for: families and newborns

Here's a shot from my most recent mini:

Geoff Steurer  – (April 29, 2009 at 1:51 PM)  

Great idea, Melissa! Hopefully you can keep these to 20 min and not burn yourself out! I bet it's hard to stop once you get into the groove and the shutters-a-flyin'.... Great work!

Megan  – (April 30, 2009 at 2:26 PM)  

cute cute! thanks melissa you are awesome. let me know when they are done okay?!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP