28-75mm f/2.8 Tamron Lens For Sale

I am selling this baby for $375. (Retails for $460)


The zoom range on this lens is great, and the 2.8 f stop is fabulous. It's a good little lens that I used part of the time when shooting my sister's birth story.

I just bought an L series lens with a 1.4 f-stop so that I can shoot in lower light situations with a little more wiggle room.

This lens is in perfect shape, and I only used it when my 50mm wasn't wide enough. (Probably only twice this entire year).

Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested!
melissaephotography@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP