I just love them. (Utah Family Photographer)

Allison is one super-awesome female in one uber testosterone driven home. She also happens to be one of my most loyal clients. She is fabulous.
and so is her entire family.





I just don't think it's fair that one family hogs all of the beautiful eye genes.


Much much more to come from my Utah sessions!

Now I'm off to recover all of the personal pics that I accidentally deleted from my camera. Doh! Hooray for photo recovery software. Boo for delete happy users. (me)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP