5 or 6 Sessions Left

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I only have 5 or 6 spots open before I move 2,000 miles away.

Call me and we will talk. (About a session, that is. I am pretending like the moving 2,000 miles away part isn't happening yet.)

Good Day.

michael. mindy. dane.  – (May 18, 2009 at 3:37 PM)  

Here is what I need to tell you in this 100th attempt at contacting you today.
#1 - Your pictures are AWESOME. Like, really, if I had kids or a need to be photographed, I'd be calling you.

#2 - When we worked together, you were just getting in to photography. I feel a little bit special that I knew you before you were famous.

#3 - Because I worked with you, I like to think I had a little help in encouraging you to take pictures because we talked about it a few times.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP