My Heroes

I met Ashley 20 years ago when she moved into my neighborhood. (Ash, can that be right? 20 years!?) We became fast friends and I refuse to believe it had anything to do with our trampoline that Ashley adored, and everything to do with my dazzling personality. Regardless, this girl has stuck by my side through everything. And I mean everything. And to this day Ash and her mom are a couple of my heroes.

I was able to take pics of Ashley's family yesterday. (While dodging a random downpour in Murray. What the...)

I called Ash and told her we were going to have to ditch our first location and I would think of something great as I drove to her house. (This is so not like me. I usually get to my spots 30 minutes early to check things out!) I remembered a little field a few minutes away from their house and lead the entourage while praying to high heaven that it was still alive.

It was alive (mostly) and worked out perfectly. Phew! I have a lot more to post, but wanted to get a few up tonight.

Good luck choosing one of Brookey. I'm pretty sure every single one is this cute.
When I got home, Parker came out to greet me looking like this.
Who says band-aids don't work for bloody noses!? :)

Love you, S Fam!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP