We are nerds...

Last Friday my mom and sisters and I got together for a super fast mother's day mini session. Though it was really fun, I learned some disturbing things about myself.

Here is our before pic. I'm only looking like big bird a LITTLE bit here.

Seriously.. Tara (on the left) and I are the same height.. why do I look so tall?

Now tell me if you pick up on a recurring theme in the next pictures. And just in case you don't know who I am.. I am the crazy ape looking one on the right.
I love that Em and Steph look like they are about to drop a brick. :)

Unfortunatly, my memory card went crazy and a lot of the files corrupted. But I promise you that I looked like an angry ape in every single one of them. Why can't I jump with a normal expression on my face?

And who says white girls can't jump!?

Geoff Steurer  – (May 7, 2009 at 11:21 AM)  

Wow...this just made my day. Thanks for the laugh!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP