Oh, Fer Cute

Did anyone else's grandma say "for cute" on a regular basis? Man, I miss my grandma!

Today I was able to shoot a couple of mini sessions with these cute kids.

I want this print in a giant canvas.
Do you guys remember this little guy? It's amazing how much a baby can change in 7 months!


And here is proof that I am always able to work my magic with kids.
Sorry Allison! It was too cute not to post! :)

Rach  – (May 20, 2009 at 6:35 AM)  

I love that the kid has the same hair now as he did in his baby pictures. Too cute!

janae  – (August 29, 2009 at 6:43 PM)  

Maybe I'm evil, but I love a good mad baby photo. I love that last one.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP