The Deets

Here are a fewe of my favorites from Scott and Christina's wedding. I hope I captured just how happy they are. They had to have had some sore cheeks going on. Smiling this much takes a lot of energy!
I got to hang out with these cool people all day:



Gotta give a shout out to my rock star second shooter! Les was SO awesome and calmed my crazy nerves down.






Congrats guys! I can't wait for you to see the rest!

Hifam  – (May 8, 2009 at 9:13 PM)  

These are amazing, unbelievable, astounding and beautiful!!! You have definitely got to do weddings. These are some of the best wedding photos I've ever seen. I really wish you could have done my wedding photos - but I guess you were only 7 and probably not that into photography yet. Way to go!

Jody

Geoff Steurer  – (May 9, 2009 at 6:09 AM)  

Amazing - one of the classiest wedding sets I've seen as well. Hope you do more!

Emily  – (May 11, 2009 at 9:59 AM)  

Wow Melissa!! These are GORGEOUS!!! You're amazing!

Mrs. Walker  – (May 11, 2009 at 1:16 PM)  

Those look great! Can I get married again and you can take ours?

Megan  – (May 11, 2009 at 3:59 PM)  

i LOVE them! seriously you are awesome! ! ! ! you just keeping getting better and more amazing every day!

Holly O.  – (May 12, 2009 at 6:29 AM)  

You DID it!!!! And they are amazing!

Melissa  – (May 12, 2009 at 12:39 PM)  

Really, Really AMAZING!!!! Great job!

Lesley  – (May 17, 2009 at 1:02 PM)  

these look fabulous! I had so much fun working with you. Too bad you're moving to the other side of the country or it would be fun to do it again soon. You really didn't have to include a picture of me on your website and tarnish the otherwise gorgeous preview :) Thanks Melissa!

Scott George  – (June 3, 2009 at 5:26 PM)  

Melissa-

Again I have to say stunning! Thank you for doing such a great job on our wedding. You are the best photographer! We are telling our friends about you! You were professional, exciting, and helped us capture the day better than we even hoped. We love them!

Thank you again!

Scott

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP