Kelcey and Ben

Last Thursday I found myself emotionally and physically drained. A and I have learned that moving across the country is not for the faint of heart! (Have I mentioned I'm moving to NC? Well, I'm moving to NC in 3 months.) We have had some looong nights and busy days as we've tried to hammer out the logistics of moving across the country.

Thursday night I had a session with Kelcey and Ben. I secretly worried that I wouldn't be able to pull anything from my fried brain and I wondered if the inspiration would flow as usual. My work is very personal to me, and I usually come home from sessions mentally exhausted.

It was a tender mercy from God to work with these two for a couple of hours!

Can I tell you something terribly cheesy? I teared up when I looked through my viewfinder and saw this shot. (Sleep deprivation makes me emotional, okay?) I just love how peaceful and happy she is in her fiance's arms. Beautiful.


I came home from this shoot feeling more energized than ever and feeling grateful for my job.

Thanks you Kelc and Ben!!

Lesley  – (May 3, 2009 at 11:35 AM)  

awww so sweet! I love the one with the light pole. Awesome.

Amy  – (May 3, 2009 at 6:01 PM)  

You photograph, by far, the most beautiful people I've ever seen. It helps that you are awesome! I hope you will find all your efforts in moving will pay off once you are here!

Peyton and Jayce  – (May 4, 2009 at 7:26 AM)  

I LOVE THE PICS!! Thank You so much for making this a fun experience for kelcey and ben!!

Megan  – (May 17, 2009 at 4:05 PM)  

graet pictures melissa! i love the last one :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP